Monday, December 8, 2008

Avery. Did he just get a slap on the wrist

Mr Avery . So this superpest as they call him in the NHL or a f@#king pain in the ass as the real world would call him. So do you think that six games without pay is a harsh enough of a penalty. Well for being an ass maybe, but he's worst then that. He's a show off with a very big mouth, that someone needs to cram their fist down.
They play him next time Dallas plays Calgary and what ever happens, happens. Someone needs to set him straight. I'm not even sure if the Dallas Stars want him around anymore. he's like an STD who the hell wants one of those, no one I'm thinking.
I'm not sure now long he's been around but however long that's been it's too long.Who would want him if Dallas wants to trade him. I'm sure he's an ok player to have on your team, but to play against him is another story.
I saw some video of when he left NHL headquarters in New York. He was wearing what seamed to be Paris Hilton or the male version of them, sunglasses. The funniest part to that was the fact that it was cloudy outside. Oh well he has to be different. I guess his motto must be marching to a different drum.
I guess he must be lost and doesn't know how to follow a crowd so he makes his own path as messed up it may be, but I guess it's his own.

No comments: