Friday, September 26, 2008
Elaction 2008 Part 2
What I was talking about yesterday, for those lazy people is, to have online voting, yes online voting. Why would anyone want to vote online you ask? For people that are lazy, too busy, or just don't think it's important enough. Why not online voting? You could set it up so that each person would have to go online and set up how they want their codes sent to them. I'm thinking three codes should be enough. When you set it up you would get to choose were your three codes would get sent to. Eg. one to your home address, another to your work and a third to your e-mail account. They could have it so that there are about ten choices. Then when it comes time to vote you input each code into the appropriate box and you cast your vote. I believe that it would be very secure way to vote. I'm just not sure about how much it would cost to set something like this up. oh yah I still have no idea as to who I'm voting for yet. Well til next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment